View Single Post
Old 03-14-19, 09:23 PM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by KraneXL
I've never posted sales pitches. I only post what I've observed in others and/or experience myself and know that it works. The previous post was to support that I don't just make these things up.

These are ideas and methods already established and used by others that I researched and tried myself. And since total strangers regularly ask me about my methods, I will share my findings whenever I can to anyone who is interested. If anyone wants to ask questions about the details I will answer. But nothing otherwise beyond this.

I've also lived long enough to know that there are many things that exist in nature and work, that is not explainable by science. We still have a long way to go, and a lot to learn about how stuff works.
The support you posted was a sales pitch. If you're doing "research", you should probably learn how to spot that. You can pretty well discount entirely the information you find on such sites because pretending they have access to certainty beyond that justified by science is exactly what they're selling. Frankly, it isn't just that you posted a questionable source, it's also that the stuff you quoted verged on total nonsense and contained "facts" that just aren't true.

I too have people ask me for advice based on the results I'm getting, but I know enough to be extremely cautious giving it because what works for me can be an absolute disaster for someone else.