Old 04-02-19, 09:31 AM
samsquanch357

Bikes: 2016 Allez, 6 CCM's from 48-74, 3 free spirits, 1953 eatons road king, 60's eatons glider, 80's piaggio bianchi, 19?? superbe and many many others...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanks for the recommendations. GrainBrain i actually saw those race face's on sale at my LBS yesterday, will definitely give them a look, gives me a reason to go back haha. CliffordK, you're right about only needing to compensate for about 50% of difference, at least thats how it is with my shoes, a big 20mm white block in the outer sole, not gonna win any beauty contests with these babies. for seat height i'm kind of in limbo, need to find the balance of not over extending the short leg but letting the long leg so straight enough that it not so engaged for the whole rotation..Branko D those seems like a good value as well, those and the raceface's Grain brain suggested are actually lighter than my current Spd's...One of my friends did a cross country ride last summer, with no experience whatsoever, bought a new touring bike, rode it literally 5 bocks and then left the next day. he was on some real basic flats that it came with, normal runners, never complained about his feet. Did however complain about major saddle sores, had no padded shorts, made it a brutal 600km before he got some at a Canadian tire in Regina...maartendc good to hear they're working for you, I've seen those spacers at my LBS, not sure they would be thick enough for me though even all stacked up, one of the service guys there said he uses them but his total leg length difference was only about 15mm.