Old 04-16-19, 01:17 PM
CB HI
Cycle Year Round

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1246 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions View Post
I'm generally against mandatory bike lanes, although I could imagine places where they might be appropriate as being the only way some route could be accessed by bikes--something unusual like down the median of an interstate highway, for example.
My opinion is Mr. Bill did a really good job of showing why OP was wrong about AAA, at least in this case. My opinion is you attempted to hijack this thread into an absurd attack on environmental law and the entire state of California which is totally outside of the scope of this thread and this forum, and your posts sound like that guy at the bar who has had a few too many and is spoiling for a fight about.... something.
You and rydabent took the thread on the environmental track in post 13 and 23 without any relation to cycling. Your the one that went on the cali is wonderful route in post 23 and then you get bent out of shape when others express a different opinion to yours. You should also remember that cali is the state that brought us the dangerous for cyclist and pedestrians, 'right turn on red' law. Cyclist use to be considered slow moving vehicles with far more rights until cali brought us the flawed FRAP law, which considers cyclist guilty until the cyclist prove they are not. Cali has such disdain for cyclist, you are not even granted the status of being a vehicle.

States truly friendly to cycling would give us the Idaho Stop Law.

PS - you claimed I am on your ignore list (in all caps).