Old 04-22-19, 09:41 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,330
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
That might be a hose made for inflating balls, toys, etc. where you insert a needle into the end. I've seen small pumps with hoses like that made solely for needles.
Crankycrank is offline