Thread: MUP Gripes 2019
View Single Post
Old 05-06-19, 05:42 PM
stephr1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked 43 Times in 37 Posts
Don't forget a 30' dog leash AND head buried in a cell phone. I almost took out a cute cocker spaniel becuz the leash was across the trail and I didn't see the dog in the shadows until the last moment. If it was having trouble doing its "constitutional" before I got there, from the look on its face when I was bearing down on it, it was prob'ly leaving a brown trail all the way home.

Another is a couple stopped and having a conversation out in the path hidden from me due to a blind corner (and they had plenty of room to be off the trail).

Originally Posted by Teamprovicycle
AAAAH yes its that time of year , when all the fake fitness dweebs come out of their electronic device induced hibernation to pretend to get in shape , and see the outdoors ???
they take to the local "BIKE PATH " to clog it up with all sorts of non BIKE activities and PERSONAL TIME ,
such as , 30 foot dog leash walking , because your dog has to be 30 feet away cross both lanes for it to be consider a humane experience ,
and dont forget entire family on the path 5 wide taking both lanes ,
kiddy slalom sessions , because dodging ninja laser beams is radical !!!
and we cant leave out , the rides the pitch black path with no lights or reflectors ,
the classic ,
head to toe high vis with three tail lights gives you a dirty look for wearing black , but cant handle and up right Schwinn with training wheels lol ,

anyway post all your MUP GRIPES BELOW!!!!