Old 06-05-19, 10:34 AM
base2 
I am potato.

Bikes: Only precision built, custom high performance elitist machines of the highest caliber. 🍆

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1783 Post(s)
Liked 1,622 Times in 928 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike
The hype is indeed staggering; effective too!

Source or reference for data about collsion information for autonomous cars when operated without human oversight on open roads in active communities, dense urban environments & open highways, nationwide? Maybe even a picture of one of these "autonomous cars" that has been "proven safe" to be operated without human oversight on open roads in active communities, dense urban environments, & open highways, nationwide.
You see, the thing is though is all the information you seek is available & public as a matter of law.

You are free to remain in the fog of your inability to Google if you choose. It is your obligation to present the evidence since you are the one with the outlandish claim.

But here, let me help. Evidence, in part of my claim: All California Autonomous vehicle accident reports.

Here, check this link: Cool stuff.

All by it self

Here is a link from 18 months ago. Maybe you define San Francisco's city streets as strictly controlled & regulated testing environment? What about Phoenix?...Asking for a friend.

Autonomous vehicles are here, normal, accepted, and progressing at tremendous rate in the real world. You just are unaware because of how seamless and relatively mishap free the transition has been. Welcome to 2019. It's awesome here.