Old 06-06-19, 11:00 PM
itsdikey

Bikes: Stevens x3c 2010, start shosse 1980

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Wilfred Laurier
I don't know for a fact that there is no frame that meets your needs, but it seems you are being too fussy. Why are you so set on internal cable routing on a budget hybrid?
First of all, thank you for your reply. You are right it's just being fussy As far as I can justify myself is that
  1. I got Shimano XT on the way for the build so it would be better for the cable to be internal
  2. I wanted to try internal routing for a long time already, I grew up building and riding soviet era bikes, and internal routing is something new, that I really like looks of
  3. Initially, I was going to buy Cube Exc frame from bike-discount.de , until I realized that shipping alone will cost around 300$-s
  4. It seems like every budget option(Trek DS1, Marlin series) nowadays comes with internal routing, so I thought it became something of a norm
Originally Posted by Paul Barnard
Give Random Bike Parts a good look...
Thank you very much for the link. I have looked into their eBay, and now also into their website, they had an identical catalog. The Marin San Rafael frame mentioned in the original post was found there.