Old 07-11-19, 07:29 AM
qclabrat

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Liked 70 Times in 63 Posts
Originally Posted by Rage
Sorry, RH, one last off topic post.
We really are on opposite trajectories, qclabrat. I try to head over the GWB every two or three weeks so’s I can ride 9w. When I was younger and sassier, a bunch of us would head over, ride up bear mountain and feast at that all you can eat buffet that was up top there lol.
I ride out to Coney Island all the time in the summer. In fact, Friday night’s 5bbc ride is grand army plaza to Coney Island. You should come.
I’m hoping to make it but saturday’s perimeter ride of queens might take precedence. I need to do it for the perimeter patch, which I covet greatly haha.

And which klein? I had the mantra long, long ago. Wish I still had it. Wish I had an Ellsworth too. Lusted after an Ellsworth truth for the longest time...
we still do the Bear Mt ride a few times a year, lots of fun
No clue about the 5bbc ride, but my ride schedule is 95% early mornings due to family obligations, though will check it out some time
Do you do the airport crits? That's above my pay grade but looks like a blast.
Klein Rascal cause SS, the Mantra just to be holy grails, now I see them for sale regularly. The Ellsworth is a DJ, I don't do big air much so it services as a pump track bike
The Ibis is a Mojo with the handjob (lol, funny Ibis folklore for those who follow)