Old 07-12-19, 03:49 PM
Mushrooom

Bikes: Marinoni Ciclo 1999, Marinoni Fleur de Lys 1979, Conti Designer 84, Look 585 2006

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked 40 Times in 23 Posts
Originally Posted by John Nolan
Dare I ask: how much did you pay for them?
I think I'll wait till I make up my mind before throwing prices around. I paid a good amount, but still got a crazy bargain. What made the difference is that I offered more than what the seller was asking, and so he agreed to save them for me. I was lucky to see his ad on the local classifieds just a couple of hours after he posted it. It also helped that I made an offer for everything he was selling, which included a really sexy golden Alan competition frame. The seller inherited the bikes from a friend who passed away and didn't really know what he was selling.

Originally Posted by merziac
I would make every effort to make one if not both of these fit. If they are close and you can muster the effort, I believe it would be worth it, these are fabulous in all respects. So cool.
I'll give that effort everything I got! Funny thing is that now you're making me have second thoughts about giving the Alan frame to my friend! All three frames are about the same size.