View Single Post
Old 07-13-19, 12:44 AM
gaucho777 

Bikes: '72 Cilo Pacer, '72 Gitane Gran Tourisme, '72 Peugeot PX10, '73 Speedwell Ti, '74 Peugeot UE-8, '75 Peugeot PR-10L, '80 Colnago Super, '85 De Rosa Pro, '86 Look Equipe 753, '86 Look KG86, '89 Parkpre Team, '90 Parkpre Team MTB, '90 Merlin

Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 834 Post(s)
Liked 2,125 Times in 554 Posts
@curbtender, great to see the pics of the bulb! I live just about a mile or so up Gilman from the bulb. We like to let the dog run at the beach and then check out the art installations. I didn't realize the new bike path was being built behind the horse track.

It's been a while since I've posted regularly. Hoping not to be such a stranger since I've got the summer off (teacher) and plan to get in some good riding before going back to work in mid-August.

I took my Look out for about 30 miles into the Berkeley/Oakland hills. After several days of overcast skies, today was a (not too) warm, sunny day in the bay area.

A nice view of the bay from near the top of Tunnel Road

"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." -Richard Feynman
We could say the same about riding a bike.

Who doesn't love a redwood forest?

Down Butters, a cool, tree-lined, canyon byway off Joaquin Miller.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2gxtdY3]
This oddity is a Church of Latter Day Saints Temple. This structure is visible for miles and miles from the I-880, a major east bay freeway. I've lived in the area for over 20 years but today was the first time I got an up-close look.