Old 07-14-19, 09:50 AM
ScottRyder 

Bikes: vintagefuji.posthaven.com

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 12 Posts
Originally Posted by cudak888 View Post
I feel like a complete idiot realizing - just now - who the "Scott Ryder" on the cover actually is. I should have known someone from C&V was involved...

I'd suggest English road bikes, but even though they haven't been done to death like Italian or French machines, there's a ton of them. How about something that focuses on classic IGH city bikes from prior to the TI-Raleigh takeover of everything?

-Kurt
Luckily there were a few members who helped Mr. Bevington with research and questions. Team effort!

Kiddingly, I think the next book should be about what it took to do the first book. It was a long process but worth it in the end.

British bikes would be my first choice, only because I know the collection Nick V. has. And I'd love to take my show on the road and go to the collection rather than having the bikes shipped one at a time to me. It would be a huge help with logistics and costs. Second, there are some Japanese builders that I think would make a lovely book, such as Toei, Erba, Nagasawa, Zunow, 3 Rensho, and Cherubim.

Cheers,

Scott
Likes For ScottRyder: