Old 07-17-19, 04:37 AM
Kabuki12

Bikes: 1973 Windsor Profesional,1976 Kabuki diamond formula with full Campy, 1977 Raleigh Competition GS , 1971 Stella original Campy equip. 1978 Raleigh Super Grand Prix, 1972 Italvega Gran Rally ,1972 Super Mondia Special

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 19 Posts
Originally Posted by BookFinder View Post
I've never, not once had that problem with the BF software. The problem is in your browser, or in your internet service provider. Or, it can be in your computer; insufficient RAM memory, malware, OS updates downloading in the background, virus software hogging resources, and other things can cause your browser to run slow and time out on the forum, at the bank, or wherever you happen to be logged on.

So instead of storming off in a snit, why don't you compose your post in Word and save it to your computer, then copy and paste to the forum?

This is of course assuming what you have to say is worth saving...
No need to attack someone that is sharing a frustration that more than one of us has had to deal with on this forum. I too have been frustrated as others have expressed and choose to continue to use the forum instead of quitting . I do not fault someone for not wanting to tolerate the flaws of this forum. It is just where he is at. No need to insinuate that his posts are not worthy! Just sayin' Joe
Likes For Kabuki12: