View Single Post
Old 01-28-06, 06:51 PM
late

Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12190 Post(s)
Liked 1,495 Times in 1,107 Posts
Hi,
for a simple program get a cheap set of weights. You can sometimes pick up weights and a bench in a yard sale.
Have a leg and back day, a day off and then an arm and abs day, and then a day off (from lifting, you could certainly ride).

There are lots of exercises you can do. The classics are still the best. A lof of exercise routines you wll see assume you are doing steroids. That's why you will burn out when you try them. Try different schedules, I suggest you do the one I mentioned for 2 or 3 weeks. Then try a arms/legs/rest schedule. I have done a 6 day
body builders schedule, very complicated, but I got seriously overtrained.

If you can't get weights, go to a medical supply house and get a couple pieces of different diameters in about 12 foot lengths of surgical tubing. You can do a zillion exercises with the stuff. You can loop it around plumbing and do seated rows, crunchs against resistance, and several more. You can stand on it and use it to provide resistance for squats, curls,
overhead press, etc. One time I used it to do leg extensions on chair. I ripped the chair apart.