Old 07-30-19, 10:35 PM
malcala622

Bikes: 1983 Basso Gap...2013 Colnago CX-1...2015 Bianchi Intenso

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
Liked 1,354 Times in 716 Posts
Originally Posted by cpsqlrwn
The second frame is technically a higher end model, much more recent model, with some nice features like chrome lugs, chrome rear triangle, an AIR fork, and cabling inside the top tube. Big difference in these two. Also SLX vs SL.

Let me tell you about this seller. I contacted him and asked if he would be willing to ship the red Tommasini Racing with asking price $550. He responded by quoting $800 shipped to my zip code. I told him I would pay him the $550 asking price and I would arrange pickup and shipping. He responded with $750. He did not answer my questions and insisted on $750 shipped to Virginia. He would not allow me to have someone pick up the frame and fork for his asking price. Anyone want to facilitate in Orange Co./Irvine CA? I'll front the money and you can pretend to be the interested buyer. I'll arrange for packing and shipping.

One other question - Both of these frames have a generous amount of paint on the inside of the seat tube at the top. Doesn't that indicate a repaint? Seller tells me paint is original.
Are you sure the 55cm C-T seat tube on the red Tommasini will fit you?

I can facilitate if you really want it. Pm me

Last edited by malcala622; 07-30-19 at 10:44 PM.