Old 08-08-19, 01:39 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 23,564
Mentioned: 176 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9266 Post(s)
Liked 838 Times in 520 Posts
Originally Posted by Chinghis View Post
Does that thing come apart? Oh, those silver things on the top tube are the joints, right?
They are called S&S Couplings. You can get some bikes built with them, or you can have them added later.

Folding Travel Bikes using S and S Machine Bicycle Torque Couplings™
indyfabz is offline