cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com

Bikes: http://www.theheadbadge.com

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2420 Post(s)
Liked 4,381 Times in 2,090 Posts
Originally Posted by Robr
Ignore me please. I'm not looking for rose colored glass wearing comments. The truth shall set you free should you ever choose to sell. Unless it's another person in this thread ��.
I'll have your disrespectful little self know that I was involved in facilitating a very special Fuji for Nick Ozerov, the man who owns and supplied a good number of the bicycles that Scott photographed in this book.

The man whom you've indirectly insulted through his preference in bicycles.

You seem to forget there are human beings behind all of this. Your hateful, vile, repetitive trash is searing itself over the memories I had of every mile I drove and every piece of foam I carefully put over that frame to make sure it'd ship and be received in absolutely pristine condition.

I'm sick of listening to you spew your garbage here. Your incessant attack has been heard once already. Everything afterwards has been a personal slight to get a reaction out of us. Troll somewhere else.

EDIT for everyone (except Robr) reading: I thought I was in the Japanese Steel thread when I wrote this, so these comments are referring to the wrong thread. If anything, these comments are a lot lighter had I realized we were in a thread celebrating - and hopefully respecting - the late Bill Reavis' love for Fuji bicycles.

-Kurt

P.S.: Mongoose Supergooses stink.

Last edited by cudak888; 08-13-19 at 08:03 PM.
Likes For cudak888: