View Single Post
Old 08-15-19, 11:42 AM
Last ride 76 

Location: Just moved...1 km S. Now above the "Bike Path" ( River Road, Piermont, NY)

Bikes: Old Bikes: '74 Ron Cooper, Crashed and repaired '76, restored 2015!!! need restoration '74 Witcomb track bike (bought in '75) '75 Carlsbad Masi, bought in '76 New bikes: 84-85 Gios torino "Professional" '76 Olmo Competition C Titiano

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Liked 90 Times in 72 Posts
Originally Posted by Vintage Schwinn View Post
Last ride 76 has that number 397 triathlon competitor bike above that is a GREAT Looking bicycle. The three paint colors just do something there. That Wine/burgandy color is really nice but the Silver Sections and the White Sections make it an all-time classic. Everything is just right! The small areas done in silver, and the two white locations are placed perfectly. It reminds me of the ancient Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud models of the early sixties that were sometimes two-toned at the factory. The overall balance of those three colors on Last ride's bike is just perfectly done! How they figured out just where to start and stop the color sections is something.... , perhaps like most everything, they experimented and made minor changes until they achieved the proportion and the balance. Super!
Came from Nonfixie. BF required I delete some photos. I accidentally removed attribution, now restored. I agree it's sublime, but can't take credit.