Old 08-19-19, 11:53 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Southern California
Posts: 125

Bikes: Historical: Schwinn Speedster; Schwinn Collegiate; 1981 Ross Gran Tour; 1981 Dawes Atlantis. Current: 1992 Specialized Stumpjumper FS

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by indyfabz View Post
They are called S&S Couplings. You can get some bikes built with them, or you can have them added later.

Folding Travel Bikes using S and S Machine Bicycle Torque Couplings™
Very interesting, thanks.

And thanks to the OP for the name clarification, too!
Chinghis is offline