Old 09-07-19, 05:54 PM
zammykoo

Bikes: Trek 510, Dahon Classic III, Specialized Tricross, Raleigh Technium 460

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by smoothness
i posted this on the last thread of the person who had a selle anatomica for sale: caveat emptor: that adjuster bolt is pretty far out. the first generation of these saddles had a tendency to bend rails (the cromo wasn't hardened), and the leather stretched a lot faster than you would think.
the second generation model of this saddle supposedly fixes both issues. theradavist.com has written an article about it.

i do this because i imagine no one on this forum wants to burn another user with a bum saddle.
Thanks for pointing that out. It's not my intention to burn any member on here, so this information is helpful. I'll check out the article.

I got this in a packaged deal along with other bike parts, and I've only had this for a short time so I don't know its usage history. The leather does show some stretching, however I would say it looks a bit more exaggerated in the photos than in real life.

It's still available and the asking price was based off the last thread seen here. I'm open to reasonable offers, please PM me. I've been busy and don't check the forums as much lately so PMs will notify me. Thanks.