Old 11-10-19, 05:35 AM
RMoudatir

Bikes: Otso Warakin, 2014 Fuji Sportif 1.4 disc

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by horatio View Post
Do you have it set up similar to your Allez? Similar issues when riding the Allez? If not, is the saddle the only thing different? Try swapping saddles between the bikes, or adjusting fore/aft saddle placement. Check the saddle height as well.
Sadly I had my Specialized Allez stolen in June 2018. It was a 56 cm frame which seemed too big for my size but I never really felt comfortable on the stock saddle till I put a WTB volt which felt much better. After I had my Allez stolen, I bought a used 2014 Fuji Sportif 1.4 disc, I believe it was a size 56 as well it was big but I never felt the same discomfort with the same saddle WTB volt but it does have a 135mm saddle instead of the 142mm saddle my gravel bike has. Not sure if that could make the difference in it hitting my legs on the down stroke. The feeling I could describe is more like imagining your groin area/thighs squeezing the saddle's outer edge causing discomfort. I was thinking maybe my saddle is too forward but I had it back all the way to the limit, not sure if a setback seat post would help.