cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com

Bikes: http://www.theheadbadge.com

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1255 Post(s)
Liked 1,289 Times in 792 Posts
Originally Posted by UKFan4Sure View Post
Kurt, nice job on that page! The contrast is easy on the eyes and appears to be well thought out. Sweet!
Thanks. It's a Wordpress based site now, but I'm trying not to stray from the established look of the site as it is now.

Originally Posted by francophile View Post
@juvela often seems to know lugsets moreso than anyone else I've seen on BF. Tagging here to see if any help can be rendered.
Excellent. Fingers crossed he has some insight.

Originally Posted by trainman999 View Post
Sent them to your headbadge email
Got it. Thank you so much for that.

Originally Posted by pastorbobnlnh View Post
Kurt, if our Paramounts are in the original Registry, should we reenter our information or will it be transferred? Thanks!
It's going to be time consuming, but the original entries will be migrated, along with past/present owner information. This is what the new pages will look like on the front end. Excuse the placeholder pictures - I've been testing the upload system with whatever has been sitting in my scratch drive:

I may be able to add the entries with a .CSV file, but I'm not certain whether its possible. There are also 300+ emails in the Headbadge inbox from 6 or 7 years of inactivity that I'm debating entering manually. I could also send out a MailChimp asking everyone to re-submit.

I'm also debating whether to add a comments section on these pages or not.

-Kurt

Likes For cudak888: