View Single Post
Old 01-16-20, 08:28 PM
scarlson 

Bikes: Ron Cooper touring, 1959 Jack Taylor 650b ladyback touring tandem, Vitus 979, Joe Bell painted Claud Butler Dalesman, Colin Laing curved tube tandem, heavily-Dilberted 1982 Trek 6xx, René Herse tandem

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
Liked 1,065 Times in 573 Posts
Originally Posted by gugie View Post
If'n you were to need some stainless steel rack tabs, let me know. unterhausen had a bunch laser cut, I went in on the order with him.
Good to know
May be sending an email your way sometime soon! Your spidey sense telling you the rack build must be next??

You're right, and I'm putting it off while I think about it. I want versatility so I'm thinking about a beefy mini rack with a removable large platform. I'm used to commuting with a milk crate containing a laptop bag and a lunch bag, which isn't exactly compatible with what I'm building here, which I'd like to commute and get groceries on as well as ride recreationally on gravel. Not really sure what to do quite yet.