sdmc530
Heft On Wheels

Bikes: Specialized,Cannondale,Argon 18

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 887 Post(s)
Liked 560 Times in 346 Posts
Originally Posted by Leinster
It might be that Cannings just doesn’t want to be on camera all the time. Lasty seems to be still hanging about, but not getting any air time at all. And John “Chocolate Voice” Bevan is still doing commentary on races, just not appearing on-screen at all. So as the operation gets bigger and bigger, there’s clearly more and more for them all to do without necessarily presenting.

I think the idea of him being the one guy the tech side is based on was the reason. Diversification was the goal, just don't like it. The new people are really good though. videos have been really good.

The parent company that owns them (play sports) doesn't lack for funds or resources. I am sure salary for employees are watched very tight still. Probably why Matt went to that other channel for the $$$. I wasn't a huge fan of Matt so that didn't bother me but he was darn good! Emma I honestly don't think she left on her own terms. Just speculation but I followed her on social media like all the GCN guys/gals and she was very vocal and a bit controversial so they probably didn't like that so much. Emma had talent out the ears!