Old 02-04-20, 07:06 PM
NomarsGirl

Bikes: Specialized Ruby Sport

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
Liked 314 Times in 165 Posts
Originally Posted by Biker395
My erstwhile surfing buddy and best friend had a series of small strokes some time ago. He had strange symptoms including seeing auras around things and the like, and some paralysis. He sought medical attention promptly, but no one apparently thought it was a stroke. It wasn't until he had a pre-op physical that the hole in his heart was discovered. Apparently, we're all born with that to allow blood to bypass our lungs (not used in the womb), and for most of us, that hole closes with time. For some it doesn't, and some blood flow to the lungs is bypassed, along with one of its functions ... filtering small blood clots.

So my only thought is make sure your docs stay on it to try to find out the cause until they've exhausted all reasonable possibilities.

It's all true ... none of us are spring chickens, and we're no getting any younger. We adapt, and hopefully, we prosper. Good luck to you!
turns out I have the hole in my heart sothe blood clot was able to score on an empty net. I didn't even know I was playing hockey.
Likes For NomarsGirl: