View Single Post
Old 02-04-06, 11:33 AM
jasonsan

Bikes: Surly LHT, Surly Steamroller, Jonnycycles Track, 80's Schwiinn Voyager SA 3 speed conversion/fixed, Schwinn Voyager SA 3 speed conversion standard. 1973 Schwinn Twinn Deluxe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I know someone who sleeps with their bike hanging overhead...........and I don't think it's a space issue.

Speaking of bringing strange things to bed, I have an off topic story that'll probably get deleted unless I choose my words carefully.
I had an inflatable "f" doll at one time. Super cheesy and cheap, hardly any hair on it's head, with that classic , extra vulgar pose. You know........arms out, mouth open, neon pink naughty parts ................total "Blue Velvet". My girlfriend HATED it, and my cats were scared of it. I kept it around (unmolested and unused) for awhile, and would haul it out now and again just to be annoying.
" Where's my hair brush?"
" I think I saw it over there in the inflatable brush holder".................. That sorta thing
One night, as my girlfriend slept next to me, my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to at LEAST try the darn thing out. She awoke as I was JUST about to finish inflating it. BUSTED! Much to my surprise, she was into the idea. Now it was gonna be a weird 3 way. I pushed the little nozzle cap back in ( the same kind used on cheap beach balls) which was in the middle of the doll's back. My thumb went all the way thru, and air came leaking out at a rapid rate. It was irrepairably damaged! Knowing that time was short, I tried in vain to stem the flow of escaping air, so "certain" parts were still useable.
" Quick, pinch off her arm!"
" Grab the legs! The LEGS!"
We were laughing so hard that, needless to say, the mood was officially spoiled. We were all deflated at that point.
Fun times.