View Single Post
Old 03-18-20, 11:13 AM
indyfabz

Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12867 Post(s)
Liked 5,229 Times in 2,688 Posts
Originally Posted by no motor? View Post
Introverts won't be bothered by staying home, but the extroverts are going to suffer.
Uh...Just because one is an introvert does not mean one will not mind being stuck in the house. I definitely lean far towards the introvert side of the spectrum yet I would go crazy stuck in the house all day. It's the main reason I come to the office every day even though I am permitted to work from home if I want to. I am currently the only person coming to this office with any regularity. It's the perfect working environment: I can come to work and have limited social interaction. That's the core of introversion, not the desire to constantly be in the house alone. Despite leaning the way I do, I take a two-week bike tour every year, a one-week trip and several long weekend trips all by myself. I enjoy both being out on the road and not being forced to interact socially. I am sad that I had to scrub my long weekend trip planned for Easter weekend due to the closing of campgrounds and the prohibition of foot traffic on a ferry I need to ride. Trying to come up with a viable plan b.
Likes For indyfabz: