Old 03-21-20, 12:41 PM
Drillium Dude 
Banned.

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2588 Post(s)
Liked 4,824 Times in 1,709 Posts
I had pretty much ended my C&V buying after I bought the Bianchi last summer. The only stuff I've gotten since were a couple/three pairs of Barelli pedals (for a long time Grail pedals for me) and consumables, particularly tires (I'm the guy buying up all the 23mm gum-walled Vittoria Open Corsa SCs on Ebay) and Suntour Winner FWs with wider gearing.

As a full-time college student, the response to CV19 has had quite an impact. I just finished up my associates (last 3 weeks of the quarter shifted to online), did my UW Orientation online on Friday and start my first class there on the 30th - also online. As of today, the entire first quarter is expected be be conducted online; this would normally affect the payout of my basic allowance for housing (a benefit provided by my GI Bill), but legislation is apparently being passed to ensure there's no change there. That's good news, because I bank a goodly portion of the BAH.

For the next few months I plan to spend a lot of time indoors doing schoolwork, riding when the weather permits and only making the required weekly trip to the market. After a career being confined to relatively small spaces for months at a time, I can social distance with the best of 'em

Stay safe and healthy everyone!

DD
Likes For Drillium Dude: