Old 04-10-20, 07:49 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
Liked 2,923 Times in 1,491 Posts
Originally Posted by merziac
Might be worth it, TT cable guides are normally upper tier but this looks CX with canti's so not sure.

Stem shifters are whack and likely added so......

Paging Bianchigirll
I really need to figure out how to get my bike forums to come to my inbox instad of spam

Originally Posted by celesteguy
It looks like a Bianchi Axis circa '89 that someone snatched the bar con shifters off of and replaced with the aforementioned ones. Imho it is worth $200. However: I paid close to $300 which included shipping for one of these in original condition late last year. My impressions upon riding was that it was boat anchor heavy and handled like a truck. In other words it was no fun to ride (for me anyway); no snap or liveliness. I was also surprised to find out that it could only clear 32mm tires and not much wider than that. I tuned it up and sold it locally for what I paid for it, to the 3rd buyer that came to see it after two others who rode it left unimpressed as well. Some bikes got it, and some bikes don't.
We have a winner! I agree while this looks a little unloved $200 isn't bad for a rideable full ChroMoly Bianchi 'Cross bike. BarCons are not that hard to find to get then reinstalled.

The '89 Axis was festooned with DiaCompe 984 Cantilever brakes and Suntour XCD-6000 derailleurs and hubs, along with SR XCT crank.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk