Old 04-10-20, 03:49 PM
Goosecheck 

Bikes: '84 Bianchi Professional, '94 Mongoose Rockadile(Dirt drop conversion), '10 Jamis Eclipse, '71 Peugeot UE8, '17 New Albion Privateer(Rando build), '96 Specialized Crossroads Cruz(Cross build) '72 Peugeot AE8(Porteur Conversion), 2010 Guru Magis

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 92 Times in 40 Posts
Originally Posted by crank_addict
This is awesome! I can imagine the guy in the film being just like many of us. He seems to be desperately trying to show his wife why how cool each of his bikes is and why he needs to have all so many in the garage. “See my dear, this one is the first with pedals, cool right? And this one, it was the first tricycle, it really made cycling feasible for more people, isn’t that awesome?Oh, and look at this one...it’s got this really rare twist function for braking. Oh, oh, and this one has the biggest wheel ever put on a bike. I mean, it’s so cool. Bill doesn’t have one with a wheel this big! He’s really jealous....”, But of course his wife is having none of it. THE ORIGINS OF N+1.

Here is the video again, but I translated the text from the original Dutch to English.

Likes For Goosecheck: