Old 04-18-20, 03:13 PM
Kabuki12

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 874 Post(s)
Liked 2,287 Times in 1,278 Posts
Originally Posted by VS3
Thanks for the input and support everyone.

Originally, about 90% of the components are Campy SR, and the crankset NR. So I will slowly get it back to that. It's also supposed to have a black Medici quill stem and saddle, but anyone willing to sale those is asking quite a bit of money so I will go with Cinelli for now on those 2 parts.

Here's a list of complete parts from Medici's original brochure of the Pro Strada line:
that would be my ambition as well. Mine came with a Cinelli black anodized stem but it is not pantographed. Someone put some nice GB bars on it and I like them. If I find some Super Record derailleurs that are affordable I will change the Nuovo Record over. I already have the correct Super Record chain rings I just haven’t put them on yet, I am having too much fun riding the bike! You are going to love the bike as soon as you get it set up the way you want it. Because of the whole Masi/ Confente debacle the bike doesn’t get the respect it deserves. Rest assured, it is a thoroughbred. Joe I just noticed that spec sheet is from the earlier bike like mine , yours would be slightly different

Last edited by Kabuki12; 04-18-20 at 03:16 PM.