Old 04-28-20, 08:51 AM
butterchicken

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by styggno1 View Post
Hi,

You will need 10 posts to be able to add pictures.

I meant broken - as in they were there but damaged (the loops were slotted and because of that too weakened)

I have sort of got the hang of decoding EM BB-shells a bit - but CyclesMakaron is the authority here and I suggest waiting for his answers on the rest.

Are there any information on the fork steerer tube?
Hey thanks for the quick response. Sounds like i need to get a little more active before sharing my frame in here

On the fork tube it says the same like on the bb: Z8978 but with a D at the end.

Anyway what tubing is your frame? Can't read it on the sticker on your photo.

Originally Posted by CyclesMakaron View Post
Well, it's also 1986, just over a month before the frame for John Talen - if it was built for the Panasonic team (and for the 1987 season I have the frame marking confirmed only for them)... Welcome on board the frame for Erik Breukink (in the Panasonic team in 1986 and 1987 using EMC bikes)...
Does this mean the EB on the bottombracket stands for Erik Breunik? Anyway the paintjob is really confusing because of the 3 (original?) layers and there is no sign of decals or something. Only the eddy merckx brandings (dont know the right term) on the naked frame. I wish i could figure out what it was looking like when it was build.

Last edited by butterchicken; 04-28-20 at 08:56 AM.