Old 02-07-06, 01:51 PM
Sawtooth
All Bikes All The Time

Bikes: Giant TCR 0, Lemond Zurich, Giant NRS 1, Jamis Explorer Beater/Commuter, Peugeot converted single speed

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by oboeguy
Done

Ordered last night. Thanks for the kick in the butt -- I was honestly thinking about your post when deciding between sleep and staying-up to finish placing my order. I like this Hexus tool -- I now have a chain tool and, bonus! I don't have to carry a spoke wrench or tire irons anymore. But I must ask, how does a simple order for a multitool turn into $200 of cycling goodies? Having a $50 gift card makes it a smaller but still... yikes! (my only "indulgence" was a shop apron -- everything else was stuff like replacement cleats, fresh tire, chain links, etc -- tired of getting grease and stuff on my t-shirts!)
Glad to hear it. You will love that tool. It is the best multi-tool incorporated chain tool I have found. I don't really care for the screw-drivers, however.

In my experience it is not wanting to waste the $5.00 in shipping costs that turn an order into a mortgage. Have fun.