View Single Post
Old 05-05-20, 11:48 AM
billytwosheds 

Bikes: Peugeot, Legnano, Fuji, Zunow, De Rosa, Miyata, Bianchi, Pinarello, Specialized, Bridgestone, Cinelli, Merckx

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
Liked 475 Times in 218 Posts
VeloCals no reply?

Hi All-

I ordered a set of decals from VeloCals on 4/20 (assume what you will...) and have not heard from JR or received the decals.

Looking back at numerous thread, I'm realizing that the owner can be slow to reply.

I ordered decals from him last year and they came right quick. I also got a couple different confirmation emails, order updates, shipping, etc. This time I've only seen one auto-generated email.

To slightly complicate things, I emailed the customer care address immediately after ordering and inquired about having the decals sent in white instead of yellow (for the Allez).

But I've heard nothing. Not a peep.

Trying to be sympathetic to everyone during COVID, but wondering if this is typical or possibly indicative of a change in how VeloCals is able to complete orders.

Like a lot of us, I'm taking the stay-at-home time to finish a few different projects, but I'm worried that the decals won't make it anytime soon.

Have anyone ordered during the same time frame (April/May)? Have you heard, or are you still waiting?

TIA