View Single Post
Old 05-07-20, 07:51 AM
fishboat

Bikes: Lemond '01 Maillot Jaune, Lemond '02 Victoire, Lemond '03 Poprad, Lemond '03 Wayzata DB conv(Poprad), '79 AcerMex Windsor Carrera Professional(pur new), '88 GT Tequesta(pur new), '01 Bianchi Grizzly, 1993 Trek 970 DB conv, Trek 8900 DB conv

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 759 Post(s)
Liked 810 Times in 471 Posts
That'll work..nice job. I think the law in most states is that anything hanging out 3 feet or more behind your vehicle requires a red flag be attached.

It reminds me of a time long long ago when my brother in law and I wanted to fish a lake a few miles away from a cabin, but had no tow vehicle. (I was a kid-ish and rode to the lake rental cabin..northern MN.. with my dad and uncle..car had no hitch) Soo..what to do? My BIL rode up to the cabin on his Goldwing..and it happened to have a hitch/1 7/8" ball on it. He was game..so we hooked up the the cabin's 14 foot boat and trailer to the Goldwing and we went fishin! We got some looks going down the road..the bike handled boat towing ok-ish. We launched/loaded the boat by hand, but we did eat fish that night.
Likes For fishboat: