badger_biker 

Bikes: 10 vintage touring machines

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked 126 Times in 66 Posts
1975 Motobecane le Champion - 55cm

Sold
I need to start reducing my stable and am sadly parting with my 1975 Motobecane le Champion. I’ve had it for about 10 years and 850 miles and it looks to have very few miles before I owned it. Very minimal wear on any components and rims. A nice snappy ride with great shifting but I just don’t ride it enough to keep it from someone else who may appreciate it more. I would prefer not to ship but will do so if necessary. I’m willing to meet for a pick up within approximately a 100 mile radius of St Paul MN. Asking $800 plus shipping.
The frame is in very good shape with only a few minor paint chips in the lovely lilac color. No dents or damage. I believe the bike has spent its life indoors.
Note - the Brooks saddle does NOT go with the bike. I do have a well-worn B15 with a tear starting if you want it or can sell without.
Hopefully the link works for additional pictures. Otherwise PM me with your email and I’ll be happy to send additional photos.
Additional pictures:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3ibsHirRQiVoAUJb6
Reynolds 531
55 cm seat tube center to center
56.5 cm top tube center to center
Pretty much all Campagnolo components including:
170mm 52/42 crankset w/dust caps
Brake calipers, levers, and hoods
Derailleurs and shifters
Pedals w/dust caps
Cinelli stem and bars with string and varnish tape finish (when I got the bike it had riser bars so I bought the stem, bars and brake levers to bring it back more to its original state)
Wheels:
Miche hubs Mavic MA40 hard anodized gray 700c rims Suntour Winner 14-24 FW Like new 23C Pasela Tour guard tires

Last edited by badger_biker; 09-29-20 at 06:57 PM. Reason: I think I had the year wrong - can't seem to change the title.
Likes For badger_biker: