Friendship is Magic

Bikes: old ones

Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26394 Post(s)
Liked 10,367 Times in 7,198 Posts
Originally Posted by billytwosheds
Following up.

Velocals sent an auto-generated email about 10 days ago, indicating that the order status had changed to "shipped" and so I replied to the email and Cc'd the customer care address. Got no reply.

Checked the status of the USPS tracking number this morning and it appears that the label was created but nothing has been shipped.

Feeling a little put off at this point, first by my emails being ignored and now with the misleading order status change.

I'm all for being patient with the order, but this is getting ridiculous.

....I have ordered from Velocals a number of times. I usually order for a painting project a couple of months in advance, then just forget about it. Sometimes it's slow, but they always show up. If you're in a hurry, and the decals you want are available in stock at either H Lloyd or at Greg Softley's Cyclomondo site, sometimes they come more quickly. But it's kind of a tossup on decals in general. I once waited six months to get a set of 70's Richard Sachs decals. I was still happy when they arrived.

I notice there are a lot more people selling bike decals on E-bay right now, but I've never ordered from anyone other than the three I mentioned.