Old 02-08-06, 08:52 AM
angel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 8bitevolution
I'm about to start commuting to and from work in the next couple weeks and was curious how people who own iPods (and use them while riding) keep them safe in case of a fall.

There's the obvious answer like iPod Armor (that's the only hard-shelled case I know of) but surely some cyclists have come up with their own home-spun solution.

I've personally considered iPod Armor or a Timbuk2 iPod case that fits on your strap but the Timbuk2 doesn't work with the 5g iPods (yet). I'm kind of leaning towards a homemade option. Also, for me personally, I'd like to keep the iPod off the strap and in my bag so it's not obvious that I'm pedaling around with a $300 gadget.
i just bike no handed and carry my tunage system.
i just got a super compact radio. it is like i am moving into the 90's full speed ahead all of a sudden. soon, i will have some new fangled computer on my bike and maybe wear clipless pedals. (ha ha)

how about carrying the ipod or attaching it to your bike? or have a little basket in the front and clip it into the basket..............baskets are cute. it would be a nice accessory for your bike.