8bitevolution
Devil's advocate

Bikes: Surly Cross-Check, 1976 Schwinn Runabout, 1987 Schwinn Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by prendrefeu
It's so weird - 8bitevolution has apparently been waiting for one specific instance of a Metropolis + 15" PBook w/ sleeve... yet myself and so many other people replied to (his/her?) topic subject of "Anyone carrying a laptop in a Chrome bag?"...

and since Chrome makes so many bags... well, shoot, 8bit - be more specific next time if you're being so picky about a particular response... just makes the rest of us responders feel like our contribution was worthless when you're only looking for one answer in specific. just 2 cents again.
I'm sorry to make it feel that way; I appreciate all the advice everyone gave me. Well after I had started the thread, I received the information from Chrome that made me question if a Metropolis was going to be the right bag for me based on my height. I also wanted to weigh the options and, of course, someone who was carrying a laptop in a Citizen had valuable information, too.

Thanks to everyone who shared their experiences, I feel like I'm making an educated purchase when I order the Metropolis. It wasn't that I was looking for one answer in particular, but after the height issue came up, I was looking for someone around my height who was carrying a Metropolis to see how it worked for them.