xiaoman1 

Bikes: A few too many

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
Liked 2,180 Times in 1,183 Posts
Free Big Man Shoes 4 the cost of shipping

To All,
Folks have always been good to me on the Forum and I wanted to pass a few things along to members that might need/want these......Just as the title says FREE for the cost of shipping.

These are really large shoes and I know nothing about newer/older stuff (I am still riding my Dettos!)

Pair 1:
The sliver pair has the most wear and appear to be 49M according to the number on the tongue....they are complete including all of the straps.

Pair 2:
Black pair, they seem to be in much better shape and nearly new BUT missing the strap at the top of the shoe... easily replaced by your existing straps, size 48m.

I do not know the cost to ship but think they should fit in a large padded envelope, but not sure about it so it could be 13-15 to ship.

If anyone is interested I will do my best to send them the most inexpensive way possible...If I bring them to the goodwill I know they will be trashed....let me know if you are interested and not in a rush.

One pair to a member.

I am leaving town for a few days and if there is interest I can ship when I get back.

Be Safe, Ben

Some wear size 17 on the heel

Black

Nice overall BUT NO straps at the top!

Last edited by xiaoman1; 07-03-20 at 08:03 PM.