Old 07-09-20, 05:07 PM
Miele Man

Bikes: iele Latina, Miele Suprema, Miele Uno LS, Miele Miele Beta, MMTB, Bianchi Model Unknown, Fiori Venezia, Fiori Napoli, VeloSport Adamas AX

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1324 Post(s)
Liked 927 Times in 640 Posts
Originally Posted by alcjphil
The practices of the Ontario ministry of transport have absolutely no bearing on what the Quebec police do. I belong to a 400 member cycling club and believe me, the police in Montreal will ticket you if you don't have reflectors, especially if they stop you for some other infraction. I know numerous people to whom this has happened and they have had fines in the hundreds of dollars. It is unwise to ride a bicycle anywhere in Quebec without reflectors
I never said that it did. I just posted what the Ontario MOT guidelines were.

One bicycle shop I used to work at would not sell a bicycle without the reflectors on it. We left it up to the customer to remove them after they took the bike out the door.

I recently bought some yellow and some red semi-circular reflector strips that'd work great on the semi-aero wheels I currently have on my Miele Uno LS. Those reflective strips would fit very nicely on the section or rim below the brake track.

I think that a Miele Uno LS makes a great lightweight touring bike. I enjoy mine a LOT.

Cheers