Old 07-09-20, 06:20 PM
Tomm Willians

Bikes: Subject to change at any given moment but currently is...... Colnago Mapei, Colnago C40, Wilier Triestina Carbon, Wilier Triestina Ramato, Follis 472, Peugeot PX60, Razesa, Orbea Terra, Soma Pescadero and 1/2 owner of a Santana tandem.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked 782 Times in 264 Posts
Originally Posted by ChillDilettante
That sounds fantastic! I love how simple the wayfinding it, which seems key for a solo ride. I think I'll go ride one lap sometime soon to scope it out. Any suggestions on water stops? I can't quite tell if there might be stores or parks in the middle section. Please do keep me in the loop on your September plan! Thanks so much.
Other than Sierraville and Loyalton there are zero possibilities for resupply and they being only 10-12 miles away from each other means you’re riding most of the loop before you run into either one. There are no active stores in Vinton, Sattley or Beckworth so don’t waste your time. The basic plan ( STC) with the gf support team is that she will park at designated points around the loop with whatever we need and once all riders have passed drive to the next point.

Last edited by Tomm Willians; 07-09-20 at 06:24 PM.