3alarmer
Friendship is Magic

Bikes: old ones

Mentioned: 272 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20224 Post(s)
Liked 3,411 Times in 2,489 Posts
Originally Posted by jack pot View Post
... you could have just as easily stated you are 85% sure that it is a naturally occurring pathogen because ________________ . you should note that i am open to ALL view points. i started the thread solely to demonstrate how illiberal most self proclaimed liberals actually are.
...my viewpoint is that your premise is deeply flawed.

right on cue MINNIMUSman falsely alarms you by accusing me of posting russian propagandanext you give me apples and i wanted tangelos ... btw what do you have against walter swingle https://youtu.be/I6gXygJkhyE
...I have been an orchardist for much of my adult life. I grow Minneola Tangelo in my front yard. I am grateful for the efforts of the guys who hybridized and distributed this fruit variety. It is a solid, dependable producer for me here.

lastly you mis apply this argumentum ad ignorantiam label by treating my inquiries as an attempt shift the burden of proof in an instance when im not trying to prove anything !?
...whether or not you are trying to prove anything, clearly you don't understand argument from ignorance well enough to know when you've just used it.

i post to learn what others think
...if this were true, you would be posting in English instead of making me use Google Translate.

i am neither joyed or dismayed by this but i am disappointed that for all the posed liberal anti trump BS that floats around here few seem to recognize that they are just a MAGA cap removed from being what they like to hate on
...not certain what it is you're trying to say here, and Google Translate was no help on this part. Anyway, I now have more stuff I have to do.
I have a line on a Holdsworth Professional in my size, and it's an hour and a half drive from me.