Hondo Gravel
Basically Psychotic

Bikes: Too many Motobecanes

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1850 Post(s)
Liked 1,938 Times in 1,238 Posts
Nasty Interstate Gas Station Disgusting

The group today needed to pee and get a snack so I stopped at what looked like a decent establishment in a nice town before I hit Interstate 10 to cruise to the park. Down right nasty bathrooms overflowing half the Bubbas and Bubbettes not wearing masks though it’s clearly states that one is required to enter the establishment. I said hell no you would be crazy to buy anything here let’s scram! No one objected it was unanimous and bolted down I 10 at 80 mph yes that’s the speed limit Found a roadside parking area if you were the gender that could stand that is how you went the others just open the doors as a blind and squat. Again no objections The state park was very clean everyone respected what we all have to do to have fun and be safe but not paranoid. Great we have wide open space in Texas. But earlier once I got out of that nasty travel center like thing I took a disinfectant bath right in the parking lot Luckily there was enough food and beverages like Gatorade to make it through a day at the river. The town is not being named to protect the guilty...

Last edited by Hondo Gravel; 08-02-20 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Traumatized