Old 08-09-20, 01:06 AM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2128 Post(s)
Liked 1,208 Times in 834 Posts
Originally Posted by enso_on View Post
thank you very much for your kind welcome and experienced insights on my continued search.

i've gleaned much from this forum over the last decade or so and it has brought me tremendous joy and impossible expectations. i'm in debt to to you all...

fortunately, i've got a few placeholders in the way of both vintage and modern builds. with this being said, i'm under no unreasonable amount of delusion to believe that once
i find my dream bike, i will be completely satiated or finished, but, i would give up nearly my entire collection for it. perhaps, the chase is self-sustaining. nevertheless, this search has given me
the opportunity to join a community of kindred spirits and that feels of privilege and i am grateful.
Ahh, long time lurker, good to know, excellent!

Well, now you will have to share, sounds like you will fit right in, pics plz.

5 posts X 2 days to post them here, before that they will go to a gallery that may get moved here.

There really seems to be no end, the hunt never ends, we just get a bigger ask, want, need, whatever and so it goes as with many things the fun never stops.

Again, welcome aboard.

And don't get me wrong, keep after it, the twists and turns become part of the narrative that make the wheels go around, and boy do they go around as you seem to know just as well as the rest of us.
Likes For merziac: