Old 08-21-20, 03:07 PM
Zeuloa

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by TejanoTrackie View Post
Although I don't own one, based on the dimensions of that frame, I doubt anyone under 5' 6" would fit properly on it. The 49cm seat tube dimension is center-to-center rather than the normal center-to-top measurement, so this frame is more like a 52cm size. Also, the 730mm top tube dimension is quite long for a 49cm size, and the standover according to Wabi is 76.7cm.

I am 5' 2" with a 71cm inseam, and ride the 42cm Wabi with 650c wheels. It is a bit small for me, but a good fit with a 10cm stem.
Thanks for your response TejanoTrackie!

Actually I recently received the 42cm, and for full disclosure it’s my first road/track bike.

I’m 5’3.5” with about a 75 inseam and I’m not sure if it’s a bit too small and puts me in a too aggressive position, even with the stem flipped up there is about 5cm from top of saddle to top of bars. Is this normal distance and I just need to adjust my position?

Regarding the 530mm TT of the 49cm, even though the its longer than the 500 on the 42cm it has a shorter reach of 375mm (vs the 42s 380mm). How would this shorter distance actually translate to real reach once in the bike?

Did you continue using 23cm tires or did you size up?

Sorry for the attack of questions but just want to make sure I can eventually ride this thing comfortably on longer rides.... Thanks!!!