Old 09-21-20, 01:48 PM
Skullo 
Master of the Universe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked 104 Times in 53 Posts
Originally Posted by GrainBrain
Yes though at 3 minutes down it isn't as glaring. Plus he's been working towards it for years, and really his performance isn't surprising. He has quite the palmares really.

How about Wout? He was also on another level, winning sprint stages while also dropping riders in the mountains. But then no one mentions Soren Kraig Anderson?

Going along with Anderson, twice he escaped from a collection of the best cyclists. But also they were much older then him. I wonder if all this is from the coronavirus? The youngsters wouldn't have been affected nearly as much as others. I haven't been diagnosed with covid-19, but I had something at the start of this year that took a few months to recover fully from. The symptoms were gone after a few weeks but the lungs burned for a couple months into the spring, and my overall fitness on the bike and jogging took a few months to get back to where I was.
Maybe that why I’m so slow this year, I’ve had Covid and did not know it.I haven’t felt ill of body only of mind.