View Single Post
Old 09-27-20, 09:50 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2926 Post(s)
Liked 2,921 Times in 1,489 Posts
Originally Posted by Jeff Wolf
I purchased a Raleigh Competition in 1975, it was quite expensive at the time and no one I knew could understand why I would spend that much on a bicycle.. It was a fantastic ride and my only form of transportation (besides hitch hiking) at the time. I loved that bike however it was stolen less than a year after I purchased it. Today I purchased another. It appears to be all original and in great condition. I am curious as to what this bike is worth (to me it's priceless). I am most curious about the age and authenticity as the only number I can find on it is G5594 on the bottom bracket, which does not seem to conform to any info I could find online.

Hello and welcome to the forums. Many things go into the value of a bike condition, location, desire of the buyer. rarity etc, however in this case I would say the value of this particular bike is what you paid for it. Would you have paid $20 more? $50 more?

To get a better idea of the value and year please tell us more about the bike what color it is and what components what components are one it. Also use the little photo icon at the top of the window to upload some good pics of the bike. As a new member you can't post them but someone else will track them down and post them for you.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk