Thread: Trump has it
View Single Post
Old 10-02-20, 11:25 AM
Chinghis

Bikes: Historical: Schwinn Speedster; Schwinn Collegiate; 1981 Ross Gran Tour; 1981 Dawes Atlantis; 1991 Specialized Rockhopper. Current: 1987 Ritchey Ultra; 1987 Centurion Ironman Dave Scott Master; 1992 Specialized Stumpjumper FS

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked 59 Times in 38 Posts
Originally Posted by berner View Post
It has been said "as you sow so shall ye reap". Trump has shown no compassion so it is not surprising he is not shown any. He has worked to divide people despite an oath of office to work on behalf of all Americans. It is no surprise then that those who have been on the other end of his criticisims and policies return those same feelings.
Yeah, I understand. It's just a bit sad that we can't overcome those impulses and be better than him. We have to be.

Originally Posted by ririder View Post
Oh man!!!!!!!!! That it's other ear! Lol! My wife used to work for Hasbro Toy Co She has some good stories about My Little Pony that are better left untold. Also, based on your unawareness of all things Pony, I'm guessing you're not part of this group....
https://www.wired.com/2011/06/bronies-my-little-ponys/
Can't believe I'm stepping into this part of the thread ... But, yeah, that's obviously a horn. It has spirals. The ear doesn't.
Likes For Chinghis: