View Single Post
Old 10-08-20, 01:55 AM
TerryDi2C
Di2 fanatic

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
Makes sense! Thanks! I'm thinking there could be something on finding the software, what to use it for and similar. Perhaps Software "hub" pages that explain the basics and link to the relevant articles... we'll see.

I'm currently awaiting the new E-Tube Project "launch" next week.. when that happens I suspect I'll have to rewrite most of the E-Tube project pages (at least partially) - they're changing the way it looks to be more inline with the new mobile app.
See this video for example:

After that I think my main challenge will be how to display all the information in a way that people can actually find it (there are a lot more pages linked further down on the homepage for example).

I'll also add something on the displays to the respective 'component' pages on the site, making it clear that they can be used on any Di2 bike.

I think the most help I need is ideas and knowing what people need to learn / figure out.. Most of it is so familiar to me that some of these things are hard to think of until I spot them on a forum like this .

(sorry for hijacking the thread )

Last edited by TerryDi2C; 10-08-20 at 01:56 AM. Reason: formatting