Old 10-12-20, 01:45 PM
diphthong
velo-dilettante

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
Liked 3,114 Times in 1,683 Posts
Originally Posted by slcbob
Zakarin is going to come to a fork in the road and he'll take it. We shall see.

I fear Top Ganna and an intermittent flash of brilliance from one of my punchy Italians is going to keep me from catching down to GrainBrain .

----
On PCS, It's super easy to make your picks over there. Even easier to pick poorly.

I hope that if we have three participants there then then we really count as a league and actually get to see each other's results and maybe picks. It's often worth a gasp or chuckle or both.

At this point, with only two teams in the league (and I did see something that said "showing leagues of three or more" so it's not completely fabricated optimism), I have to hunt pretty hard to find out how I'm doing against my worthy opponent. Which sort of just adds insult to injury because he's in 300-somthingth position and I'm in 800+th. It's OK, I'm pacing myself, and it's a long way to Milano.

The Giro GC ship has sailed (with me in steerage) but there are races all over the place. Hop on in.
just in time to sail by the sirens. forget about tying me to the mast and plugging my ears with wax. what could possibly go wrong??

Last edited by diphthong; 10-12-20 at 02:02 PM.